The Calendar of Future Meetings can be viewed below.
Public participation Sessions of 15 minutes are held prior to the start of each public meeting.
For Committee Meetings questions may only be raised on items on the agenda.
For Full Town Council meetings, items which fall within the scope of the Council's activities may be raised by Bideford Residents. Participants will be asked to read the Bideford Town Council Code of Conduct (or available at the meeting), and to complete a pro-forma stating their name and address and item to be raised.
The protocol on the filming and recording of Council and Committee Meetings can be viewed here
TIMETABLE FOR COUNCIL MEETINGS AND EVENTS FOR 2021-2022
From 7th May 2021, meetings will once again be held face-to-face. Please read the below if it is your intention to attend a meeting.
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC
In accordance with our Covid Risk Assessment you are required to ensure the following if are attending any meeting:
Sanitise your hands on entry to this building using the sanitiser provided
Wear a face covering at all times unless you carry an Exemption card
Complete a Track & Trace Form or use the NHS QR Code provided
Sanitise your hands on entering the meeting room using the sanitiser provided.
- Ensure you are seated away from others
Agenda - Allotments Committee -13 May 2021
You are hereby summoned to attend a Meeting of the Allotments Committee of the above-named Council to be held in the Council Chamber of the Town Hall, on Thursday, 13 May 2021 at 7.00 pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
In accordance with The Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960 members of the public are welcome to attend. There is a legal right to film/record/photograph/report public meetings.
for Clerk to the Council
1. To Elect a new Chairman.
2. To Elect a Deputy Chairman.
3. To receive apologies and reasons for absence.
4. To receive declarations of interest on items on the agenda and note any requests for dispensation received by the Clerk prior to the meeting.
5. Public participation session of 15 minutes duration on items on the agenda.
6. To approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 15 October 2020 as a correct record (approved and adopted at the Town Council Meeting 29 October 2020).
7. Marland Site. Update.
8. Handy Cross Site. Update.
9. Pollyfield Site. Update.
10. Tricks Site. Update.
11. To consider and resolve upon the date for the Inter Site Challenge and the judging thereof.
Councillors: J Craigie, Mrs R Craigie, Mrs J Gubb, Mrs L Hellyer, J Herron, J McKenzie
Tricks: Mr K Jackson, Mr S Long
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC
When attending please ensure that you:
• Sanitise your hands on entry to this building (sanitiser is provided).
• Wear a face covering at all times unless you carry an Exemption card.
• Complete a Track & Trace Form or use the NHS QR Code provided.
• Sanitise your hands on entering the meeting room using (sanitiser is provided).
• Sit away from others.