What’s the vision?
"Improve the quality of the environment for Bidefordians and visitors.”
• Gain a better understanding of the problems being tackled from the individuals directly affected
• Redesign the service around the person, not the agency
• Focus on prevention and reducing demand
• Multi-agency approach
• Community responsibility
• Value for money
What does success look like?
• A better service to the public
• Higher levels of satisfaction
• Getting issues sorted quickly and efficiently
• A better town environment
• Fewer complaints being made
• Greater sense of pride in the town
• Better collective involvement in the town