Planning Committee Agenda - 20 November 2019
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the Planning Committee of the above-named Council to be held in the Town Hall, Bideford, on Wednesday 20 November 2019 at 6.30 pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
In accordance with The Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960 members of the public are welcome to attend. There is a legal right to film/record/photograph/report public meetings.
1. To receive apologies and reasons for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest on items on the agenda and note any requests for dispensation received by the Clerk prior to the meeting.
3. Public participation session of 15 minutes duration on items on the agenda.
4. To approve the minutes of the meeting held Wednesday, 30 October 2019 as a true record.
5. To consider and resolve the enclosed Planning applications on behalf of the Council.
6. To receive details of those Planning Applications which have been granted/refused by Planning Authorities, and any notifications of Planning Appeals.
The next Planning Committee meeting is Wednesday 11 December 2019 at 6.00 pm.
MEMBERS OF PLANNING COMMITTEE
Councillors: P Christie (Town Mayor), D Bushby, J Herron, Mrs S Langford, P Lawrence, D Ratcliff
a. Application No: 1/0907/2019/FUL: Single storey annexe to west side of existing property and single storey extension to east side. Forest Hill Cottage, Coach Drive, Bideford. Applicant: Mr R Pitman, Forest Hill Cottage, Coach Drive, Bideford, EX39 5JH. Agent: None supplied. (Date received: 28 Oct 19).
b. Application No: 1/0955/2019/FUL: New bio mass boiler and chimney. Face Edge Limited, Fletchers Industrial Estate, Bideford. Applicant: Face Edge Ltd, Fletcher Industrial Estate, Clovelly Road, Bideford, EX39 3EU. Agent: Trewin Design Architects, Holsworthy, EX22 6DR. (Date received: 7 Nov 19).
c. Application No: 1/0968/2019/FUH: Single storey rear extension and erection of decking. 6 Hewetson Way, Bideford, EX39 3TD. Applicant: Mr & Mrs A Toms (same address). Agent: Mr S Nolan, Sam Nolan RIBA Architect, Barnstaple, EX32 7AR. (Date received: 12 Nov 19).
d. Application No: 1/0967/2019/LA: Erection of CCTV mast and camera at Wheels Park. The Sportsground, Kingsley Road, Bideford. Applicant: Mr A Redwood, Torridge District Council, Riverbank House, Bideford, EX39 2QG. Agent: Mr P Leaver, David Wilson Partnership, Barnstaple. (Date received: 13 Nov 19).
e. Application No: 1/0984/2019/FUL: Part retrospective application for the installation of bunds. Former Land At Grid Reference 243026 125711, Clovelly Road, Bideford. Applicant: Persimmon Homes South West, Mallard Road, Sowton Trading Estate, Exeter, EX2 7LD. Agent: None supplied. (Date received: 14 Nov 19)