The Calendar of Future Meetings can be viewed below.
Public participation Sessions of 15 minutes are held prior to the start of each public meeting.
For Committee Meetings questions may only be raised on items on the agenda.
For Full Town Council meetings, items which fall within the scope of the Council's activities may be raised by Bideford Residents. Participants will be asked to read the Bideford Town Council Code of Conduct (or available at the meeting), and to complete a pro-forma stating their name and address and item to be raised.
The protocol on the filming and recording of Council and Committee Meetings can be viewed here
TIMETABLE FOR COUNCIL MEETINGS AND EVENTS FOR 2021-2022
From 7th May 2021, all meetings will be held face-to-face. Please read the below if it is your intention to attend a meeting.
In accordance with our Covid Risk Assessment you are required to ensure the following if are attending any meeting:
Sanitise your hands on entry to this building using the sanitiser provided
Wear a face covering at all times unless you carry an Exemption card
Complete a Track & Trace Form or use the NHS QR Code provided
Sanitise your hands on entering the meeting room using the sanitiser provided.
- Ensure you are seated away from others
Agenda - Planning Committee - 23 June 2021
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the Planning Committee of the above-named Council to be held in the Town Hall, Bideford, on Wednesday 23 June 2021 at 6.00 pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
In accordance with The Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960 members of the public are welcome to attend. There is a legal right to film/record/photography/report public meetings.
1. To receive apologies and reasons for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest on items on the agenda and note any requests for dispensation received by the Clerk prior to the meeting.
3. Public participation session of 15 minutes duration on items on the agenda.
4. To approve the minutes of the meeting held Wednesday 2 June 2021 as a true record.
5. To consider and resolve upon a postal address; “Summers Yard” for Plot 27 (11 units)Farm Road, Caddsdown Industrial Estate, Bideford.
6. To consider and resolve the enclosed Planning applications on behalf of the Council.
7. To receive details of those Planning Applications which have been granted/refused by Planning Authorities, and any notifications of Planning Appeals.
MEMBERS OF PLANNING COMMITTEE
Councillors: D Ratcliff (Town Mayor), D Bushby, P Christie (Chairman), Mrs K Corfe, Mrs L Hellyer, Mrs S Langford
Date of Next Meeting: 14 July 2021
PLANNING APPLICATIONS 2 June 2021 – 23 June 2021
a. Application No: 1/0591/2021/FUL: Garage conversion. 15 Quarry Close, Bideford, Devon, EX39 3RA. Applicant: Mr & Mrs Stratton (same address). Agent: Darren Stratton Surveying, Bishop’s Stortford. (Date received: 10 June 2021)
b. Application No: 1/0523/2021/REMM. Reserved matters application for access, appearance, landscaping, layout & scale pursuant to planning approval 1/0626/2017/OUTM. Land At Manteo Way , East The Water, Devon. Applicant: Devonshire Homes Limited, Lowman Green, Tiverton, Devon EX16 4LA. Agent: Roach Planning and Environmental Limited, Teignmouth. (Date received: 15 June 2021).
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC
In accordance with our Covid Risk Assessment you are required to ensure the following if are attending this meeting:
• Sanitise your hands on entry to this building using the sanitiser provided
• Wear a face covering at all times unless you carry an Exemption card
• Complete a Track & Trace Form or use the NHS QR Code provided
• Sanitise your hands on entering the meeting room using the sanitiser provided.
• Ensure you are seated away from others