Staffing, Finance & General Purposes Committee Agenda - 20 February 2020
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the Staffing, Finance & General Purposes Committee of the above-named Council to be held in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Bideford, on Thursday 20 February 2020 at 6.30 pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
In accordance with The Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960 members of the public are welcome to attend this Meeting. There is a legal right to film/record/photograph/report public meetings.
Clerk to the Council
1. To receive apologies and reasons for absence
2. To receive declarations of interest on items on the agenda and note any requests for dispensation received by the Clerk prior to the meeting.
3. Public participation session of 15 minutes duration on items on the agenda.
4. Items brought forward by the Chairman.
5. Accounts - To approve the payments listed.
6. Grants to Local Organisations – To consider the applications received for grants in the Financial Year 2020/21 and make a recommendation to Council.
The next meeting of the Staffing, Finance & General Purposes Committee will be held on Thursday 26 March 2020.
MEMBERS OF THE STAFFING, FINANCE & GENERAL PURPOSES COMMITTEE
Councillors D Bushby, P Christie, Mrs R Craigie, Mrs J Gubb, Mrs L Hellyer, D McGeough, J McKenzie, D Ratcliff, R Wootton