The Calendar of Future Meetings can be viewed on the final page of this section.
Public participation Sessions of 15 minutes are held prior to the start of each public meeting.
For Committee Meetings questions may only be raised on items on the agenda.
For Full Town Council meetings, items which fall within the scope of the Council's activities may be raised by Bideford Residents. Participants will be asked to read the Bideford Town Council Code of Conduct (or available at the meeting), and to complete a pro-forma stating their name and address and item to be raised.
The protocol on the filming and recording of Council and Committee Meetings can be viewed here
Currently, in light of Government and Health Executive guidelines, Bideford Town Council are holding Town Council meetings via Zoom.
The Town Council meetings will take place on:
4 March 2021
8 April 2021
13 May 2021
Staffing, Finance & General Purposes Committee
25 March 2021
10 March 2021
31 March 2021
Tourism Committee Meeting Agenda - 9 March 2021
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the Tourism Committee of the above-named Council to be held via Zoom, on Tuesday 9th March at 6.00 pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
In accordance with The Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960 members of the public are welcome to attend. The access code for the meeting can be found at the end of the agenda. There is a legal right to film/record/photograph/report public meetings.
1. To receive apologies and reasons for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest on items on the agenda and note any requests for dispensation received by the Clerk prior to the meeting.
3. Public participation session of 15 minutes duration on items on the agenda.
5. To receive an update on Up Close Theatre and, if appropriate, recommend to Council, any actions required.
6. To receive an update on the Bavarian Christmas Market idea and, if appropriate, recommend to Council any actions required.
7. To review organising a Bideford Fair this year and, if appropriate, recommend to Council any actions required.
8. To review organising a small fete to celebrate Chudleigh Fort later in 2021 and, if appropriate, recommend to Council any actions required.
9. To discuss the possibility of bringing this date forward in accordance with restrictions being relaxed, in order to conduct a final review for the organising of Bideford Fair and Chudleigh Fort Fete. The scheduled date of the next meeting is 27th April 2021 at 6pm
MEMBERS OF THE TOURISM COMMITTEE
Councillors: D Bushby, Mrs K Corfe, B Edwards (NTC), Mrs J Gubb (Chairman), C Hawkins, P Lawrence, Mrs S Langford, Cllr J McKenzie
(Please note, all the agenda items read: to give consideration to recommending……., as this Committee doesn’t have delegated authority and all outcomes will be recommendations to Full Council)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 815 1100 3840
Please note that joining by telephone or mobile may incur charges to the bill owner.
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,81511003840#,,,,*247957# US (Chicago)
+13462487799,,81511003840#,,,,*247957# US (Houston)
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
Meeting ID: 815 1100 3840
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcxkR0kuR