Renewable Energy Generation Committee Meeting Agenda - Tuesday 27 June 2017
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the Renewable Energy Generation Committee of the above-named Council to be held in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Bideford on Tuesday 27 June 2017 at 6.00 pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
In accordance with The Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960 members of the public are welcome to attend this Meeting. There is a legal right to film/record/photograph/report public meetings.
H J Blackburn
Clerk to the Council
1. Election of a Chairman
2. Election of a Vice-Chairman
3. To receive apologies and reasons for absence.
4. To receive declarations of interest on items on the agenda and note any requests for dispensation received by the Clerk prior to the meeting.
5. Public participation session of 15 minutes duration on items on the agenda.
6. To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 25 January 2017 as a correct record.
7. Receive update on Atlantic Community Energy project, including a proposal for the Pannier Market and make recommendation.
8. Consider a request from a Member of the Public to investigate Electric Vehicle Charging in the Bideford area. Enc
RENEWABLE ENERGY GENERATION COMMITTEE
Councillors D Brenton, P Christie, J Day, J McKenzie, S Robinson and R Wootton