Renewable Energy Generation Committee Agenda - 25 January 2019
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the Renewable Energy Generation Committee of the above-named Council to be held in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Bideford on Friday 25 January 2019 at 2.00 pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
In accordance with The Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960 members of the public are welcome to attend this Meeting. There is a legal right to film/record/photograph/report public meetings.
H J Blackburn
Clerk to the Council
1. To receive apologies and reasons for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest on items on the agenda and note any requests for dispensation received by the Clerk prior to the meeting.
3. Public participation session of 15 minutes duration on items on the agenda.
4. To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 19 September 2018 as a correct record.
5. To receive a summary of the final submitted RCEF report and the future course.
6. To receive the VAT advice document, consider and make recommendation to either:
a. Pursue an installation at the Pannier Market, taking into account the impact upon the Town Council business and Market Tenants / Traders.
b. Commit funds to an alternate site.
RENEWABLE ENERGY GENERATION COMMITTEE
Councillors: D Brenton, P Christie, R Craigie, J Day, J McKenzie and R Wootton