Agenda - Planning Committee - 12 May 2021
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the Planning Committee of the above-named Council to be held in the Town Hall, Bideford, on Wednesday 12th May 2021 at 6.00 pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
In accordance with The Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960 members of the public are welcome to attend. There is a legal right to film/record/photography/report public meetings.
1. To elect a new Chair.
2. To elect a new Vice-Chair.
3. To receive apologies and reasons for absence.
4. To receive declarations of interest on items on the agenda and note any requests for dispensation received by the Clerk prior to the meeting.
5. Public participation session of 15 minutes duration on items on the agenda.
6. To approve the minutes of the meeting held Thursday 22 April 2021 as a true record.
7. To receive a presentation from Devonshire Homes for a Reserved Matters application for homes on their site at Manteo Way. Original application 1/0626/2017/OUTM.
8. To receive a consultation letter from British Telecoms regarding removal of two pay phones, and respond.
9. To receive the Pre-Planning consultation documents from WHP Telecoms Ltd for a proposed 5G Telecommunications Installation for H3G UK and submit comments.
10. To receive notification from Airband of installation of electronic communications apparatus and form a response.
11. To consider and resolve the enclosed Planning applications on behalf of the Council.
12. To receive details of those Planning Applications which have been granted/refused by Planning Authorities, and any notifications of Planning Appeals.
MEMBERS OF PLANNING COMMITTEE
Councillors: D Ratcliff (Town Mayor), D Bushby, P Christie, Mrs K Corfe, Mrs L Hellyer, Mrs S Langford
Date of Next Meeting: 02 June 2021
PLANNING APPLICATIONS 22 April - 12 May 2021
a. Application No: 1/0691/2020/Change of use from hairdressing salon to micro bar. 6 Bridgeland Street Bideford Devon EX39 2PZ. Applicant: Mr K Burns, 81 Clifton Street, Bideford EX39 4EX. Agent: None supplied. (Date received: 29 Apr 2021).
b. Application No: 1/0411/2021/FUL: Replace window with door on ground floor south elevation. Apartment 1, York Place, Northam Road, Bideford. Applicant: Mr S Reid (same address). Agent: Mr P Hinton, Bideford. (Date received: 22 Apr 2021).
c. Application No: 1/0412/2021/LBC. Replace window with door on ground floor south elevation. Apartment 1, York Place, Northam Road, Bideford. Applicant: Mr S Reid (same address). Agent: Mr P Hinton, Bideford. (Date received: 22 Apr 2021).
d. Application No: 1/0443/2021/FUL. Single story extension. 49 Soloman Drive, Bideford, Devon, EX39 5XY. Applicant: Mr & Mrs McMurray. Agent: None supplied. (Date received: 27 Apr 2021.
e. Application No: 1/0397/2021/FUL. Single storey ground floor side extension. 28 Rowe Close, Bideford, Devon, EX39 5XX. Applicant: Mr T Flockhart (same address). Agent: Mr N Oke, Westward Ho! (Date received: 19 Apr 2021).
f. Application No: 1/0415/2021/LA: Installation of a storage container for maintenance equipment. The Sportsground, Kingsley Road, Bideford, Devon. Applicant: Mr M Berriman, Torridge District Council, Riverbank House, Bideford, EX39 2QG. Agent: (None supplied). (Date received: 29 Apr 2021).
g. Application No: 1/0386/2021/FUL. Re-grading of existing earth bank, installation of retaining wall, decking and fencing. 9 Pridham Place, Bideford, Devon, EX39 3GA. Applicant: Mr K Tanton, same address. Agent: None suppled. (Date received: 7 May 2021).
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC
In accordance with our Covid Risk Assessment you are required to ensure the following if are attending this meeting:
• Sanitise your hands on entry to this building using the sanitiser provided
• Wear a face covering at all times unless you carry an Exemption card
• Complete a Track & Trace Form or use the NHS QR Code provided
• Sanitise your hands on entering the meeting room using the sanitiser provided.
• Ensure you are seated away from others