Neighbourhood Planning Steering Group Agenda - 26 February 2020
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group of the above-named Council to be held in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Bideford, on Wednesday 26 February 2020 at 5.00 pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
In accordance with The Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960 members of the public are welcome to attend this Meeting. There is a legal right to film/record/photograph/report public meetings.
1. To receive apologies and reasons for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest on items on the agenda and note any requests for dispensation received by the Clerk prior to the meeting.
3. Public participation session of 15 minutes duration on items on the agenda.
4. To approve the Minutes of the Steering Group held on 8 January 2020 as a correct record.
5. To receive notes from the informal meeting on 23 January 2020 with representative from Braunton’s Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group.
b. To receive responses to questions raised from representative of South Molton’s Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group.
6. To agree the following for the Open Day Event on Wednesday, 25 March 2020.
a. “Have your Say Day” poster
b. Draft Survey
c. Wall Posters
7. To receive progress update on the school surveys
b. To receive progress update on Youth Club survey
8. To agree any further planning for Town Hall open day event.
9. To identify the next steps.
10. To agree date of the next meeting.
MEMBERS OF THE NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN STEERING GROUP
Councillors: Deputy Town Mayor (Cllr Mrs R Craigie), J Craigie, Mrs K Corfe, J Herron, Mrs S Langford, R Wootton