Page 1 of 3
The Calendar of Future Meetings can be viewed below.
Public participation Sessions of 15 minutes are held prior to the start of each public meeting.
For Committee Meetings questions may only be raised on items on the agenda.
For Full Town Council meetings, items which fall within the scope of the Council's activities may be raised by Bideford Residents. Participants will be asked to read the Bideford Town Council Code of Conduct (or available at the meeting), and to complete a pro-forma stating their name and address and item to be raised.
The protocol on the filming and recording of Council and Committee Meetings can be viewed here
TIMETABLE FOR COUNCIL MEETINGS AND EVENTS FOR 2021-2022
In accordance with our Covid Risk Assessment and as the Government requests and recommends the continued wearing of face coverings in enclosed spaces, we would ask that you respect your fellow attendees:
- Sanitise your hands on entry to this building using the sanitiser provided
- The Government requests and recommends the continued wearing of face coverings in enclosed spaces.
- Complete a Track & Trace Form or use the NHS QR Code provided
- Sanitise your hands on entering the meeting room using the sanitiser provided.
- Ensure you are seated away from others
Agenda - Tourism Committee - Tuesday 18 January 2022
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the Tourism Committee of the above-named Council to be held in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, on Tuesday 18th January 2022 at 6.00 pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
In accordance with The Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960 members of the public are welcome to attend. There is a legal right to film/record/photograph/report public meetings.
1. To receive apologies and reasons for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest on items on the agenda and note any requests for dispensation received by the Clerk prior to the meeting.
3. Public participation session of 15 minutes duration on items on the agenda.
5. To receive updates on organising the celebrations for HM The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee in June 2022, including report on Beacon Lighting event and, if appropriate, recommend to Council any actions required.
6. To receive an update on the Cream Tea Event for 2022 and, if appropriate, recommend to Council any actions required.
7. To discuss the possibility of an Up Close Theatre event in the Town Hall March 2022 and, if appropriate, recommend to Council any actions required.
8. To discuss holding Clean Up days through 2022 and, if appropriate, recommend to Council and actions required.
9. Date of next meeting.
MEMBERS OF THE TOURISM COMMITTEE
Councillors: D Bushby, Mrs K Corfe, Mrs J Gubb (Chairman), C Hawkins, P Lawrence, Mrs S Langford
(Please note, all the agenda items read: to give consideration to recommending……., as this Committee doesn’t have delegated authority and all outcomes will be recommendations to Full Council)
When attending please ensure that you:
• Sanitise your hands on entry to this building (sanitiser is provided).
• Wear a face covering at all times unless you carry an Exemption card.
• Complete a Track & Trace Form or use the NHS QR Code provided.
• Sanitise your hands on entering the meeting room (sanitiser is provided).
• Sit away from others.