Renewable Energy Generation Committee Agenda - 30 May 2019
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the Renewable Energy Generation Committee of the above-named Council to be held in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Bideford on Thursday 30 May 2019 at 6.00 pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
In accordance with The Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960 members of the public are welcome to attend this Meeting. There is a legal right to film/record/photograph/report public meetings.
H J Blackburn
Clerk to the Council
1. To Elect a Chairman.
2. To Elect a Vice Chairman.
3. To receive apologies and reasons for absence.
4. To receive declarations of interest on items on the agenda and note any requests for dispensation received by the Clerk prior to the meeting.
5. Public participation session of 15 minutes duration on items on the agenda.
6. To co-opt a member of the public, with a special interest in Renewable Energy Generation and the local community, to the Committee.
7. To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 18 April 2019 as a correct record.
8. To develop the Terms of Reference for the Committee, discuss future initiatives and method of delivery.
RENEWABLE ENERGY GENERATION COMMITTEE
Councillors: J Craigie, Mrs R Craigie, Mrs Hellyer, J Herron, J McKenzie and R Wootton