The Calendar of Future Meetings can be viewed on the final page of this section.
Public participation Sessions of 15 minutes are held prior to the start of each public meeting.
For Committee Meetings questions may only be raised on items on the agenda.
For Full Town Council meetings, items which fall within the scope of the Council's activities may be raised by Bideford Residents. Participants will be asked to read the Bideford Town Council Code of Conduct (or available at the meeting), and to complete a pro-forma stating their name and address and item to be raised.
The protocol on the filming and recording of Council and Committee Meetings can be viewed here
Market Management Committee Meeting Agenda - 1 December 2020
You are hereby summoned to attend an on-line Meeting of Market Management Committee to be held via Zoom, on Tuesday 1 December 2020 at 6.30 pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
for Clerk to the Council
1. To receive apologies and reasons for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest on items on the agenda and note any requests for dispensation received by the Clerk prior to the meeting.
3. Public participation session of 15 minutes duration on items on the agenda.
4. To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on 16 October 2020 as a correct record.
5. Chairman’s / Market Administrator’s Report
6. Accounts - To approve the payments listed.
7. a. To consider and resolve upon the introduction of the Tenancy at Will / Lease Agreement effective 1 April 2021 (previously agreed for 1 April 2020).
b. To consider and resolve upon re-commencing the process of recruiting a Project Officer, on a fixed two-year term (including option to extend) with a target start date of 1 April 2021. (Item 10.b. (budget) on this agenda, will need to reflect this expenditure.)
8. a. To receive reports from the Committee Traders / Tenants.
b. To confirm the Market Opening Dates during the Christmas / New Year Period
9. To consider and resolve upon the actions required to benefit from the “Low Carbon Skills Fund Grant,” made available to the Pannier Market of up to £20,000.00.
10. Draft Budget 2021 / 2022.
a. To review the Rent for the next financial year and resolve accordingly.
b. To consider and recommend approval of the Draft Budget for the financial Year 2021/2022.
11. PART II (Closed Session)
12. To clarify Confidential Minute Number 179 and resolve accordingly.
13. a. To consider terminations of tenant / trader leases, applications received for tenancies of premises and confirm rent level.
b. To confirm latest tenant occupancy and resolve accordingly.
14. To receive an update on rent and resolve upon action to be taken.
MARKET MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE
Mrs K Corfe, J Craigie, C Hawkins, Mrs L Hellyer, J McKenzie, R Wootton
Mrs G Morgan Mr B Sidwell
Currently, in light of Government and Health Executive guidelines, Bideford Town Council are holding Town Council meetings via Zoom.
Town Council meetings are being held every six weeks and committee meetings are being scheduled as required.
The next meeting will take place on Thursday 17 December 2020.