Planning Committee Agenda - 24 April 2019
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the Planning Committee of the above-named Council to be held in the Town Hall, Bideford, on Wednesday 24 April 2019 at 6.00 pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
In accordance with The Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960 members of the public are welcome to attend. There is a legal right to film/record/photograph/report public meetings.
1. To receive apologies and reasons for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest on items on the agenda and note any requests for dispensation received by the Clerk prior to the meeting.
3. Public participation session of 15 minutes duration on items on the agenda.
4. To approve the minutes of the meeting held Wednesday 3 April 2019 as a true record.
5. To receive updated information regarding layout plans for Newton Road.
6. To consider and resolve the enclosed Planning applications on behalf of the Council.
7. To receive details of those Planning Applications which have been granted/refused by Planning Authorities, and any notifications of Planning Appeals.
The next Planning Committee meeting is Wednesday 15 May at 6.00 pm.
MEMBERS OF PLANNING COMMITTEE
Councillors: D Bushby (Town Mayor), P Christie (Chairman), A T Inch, P Pester, R Wootton.
a. Application No: 1/0220/2019/FUL: External Re-decoration, installation of cladding, replacement of rainwater goods and capping of timber facias including render repairs.. 1-82 Ethelwynne Brown Close, East The Water, Bideford, Devon. Applicant: Mr J Jeffery, Westward Housing Group Ltd, Tarka House, Clovelly Road Industrial Estate, Bideford Devon EX39 4RH. Agent: (Not supplied). (Date received: 29 Mar 19).
b. Application No: 1/1086/2017/OUTM: Outline application with all matters reserved except access for the development of up to 61 dwellings with associated works (reconsultation due to FR Report). Land North Of Clovelly Road, Bideford, Devon Applicant: Hortons Estate Development Ltd and Greatworth Developments Ltd, c/o Agent. Agent: Boon Brown Architects Ltd, Yeovil. (Date received: 2 Apr 19).
c. Application No: 1/0275/2019/LO: Remodelling of section of BMX tracker including replacement of start gate. Bideford BMX Track, Pollyfield Playing Field, Avon Road, Bideford. Applicant: Mr R Flavell, Bideford BMX Club, 10 Garden Close, Braunton, Devon EX33 1RA. Agent: None supplied. (Date received 8 Apr 19).