Page 2 of 4
Agenda - Planning Committee - Wednesday 24 May 2023
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the Planning Committee of the above-named Council to be held in the Council Chamber of the Town Hall, Bideford on Wednesday 24 May 2023 at 6.00 pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
In accordance with The Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960 members of the public are welcome to attend. There is a legal right to film/record/photography/report public meetings.
Acting Town Clerk
1. To elect a new Chairman.
2. To elect a new Vice-Chairman.
3. To receive apologies and reasons for absence.
4. To receive declarations of interest on items on the agenda and note any requests for dispensation received by the Clerk prior to the meeting.
5. Public participation session of 15 minutes duration on items on the agenda.
6. To approve the minutes of the meeting held Wednesday 26 April 2023 as a true record.
7. To consider and resolve the enclosed Planning applications on behalf of the Council.
8. To receive details of those Planning Applications which have been granted/refused by Planning Authorities, and any notifications of Planning Appeals.
MEMBERS OF PLANNING COMMITTEE
Councillors: J McKenzie (Town Mayor), D Bushby, P Christie, Mrs L Hellyer, A Inch, M Taylor.
Date of Next Meeting: 14th June 2023
PLANNING APPLICATIONS RECEIVED FROM TDC FOR PERIOD - 26 April to 24 May 2023
a. Application No: 1/0363/2023/LBC. Removal of internal banking hall counters. HSBC, Alexandra House, 11 The Quay, Bideford. Applicant: HSBC, 30th Floor, 8 Canada Square, London E14 5HQ. Agent: A & Q Partnership (London) Ltd, London N1 6NU. (Date received: 26 April 2023).