Allotments Committee Agenda - 25 September 2019
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the Allotments Committee of the above-named Council to be held in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Bideford on Wednesday 25 September 2019 at 6.00 pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
In accordance with The Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960 members of the public are welcome to attend this Meeting. There is a legal right to film/record/photograph/report public meetings.
H J Blackburn
Clerk to the Council
1. To receive apologies and reasons for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest on items on the agenda and note any requests for dispensation received by the Clerk prior to the meeting.
3. Public participation session of 15 minutes duration on items on the agenda.
4. To approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 28 May 2019 as a correct record.
5. Marland site. Update. (Committee Members from Marland will be in attendance.)
6. Handy Cross. Update. (Committee Members from Handy Cross will be in attendance.)
7. Pollyfield Site. Update.
8. Tricks Site. Update.
9. To review and resolve upon the level of rent for 2020/21.
10. To give consideration to the cleaning/maintenance budget for 2020/21 and make a recommendation to Council.
11. To consider and resolve upon quotation for tree and hedgerow works at Handy Cross and Tricks Allotments. (This item and enclosures to be treated Business / Contracts in Confidence.)
Councillors: J Craigie, Mrs R Craige (Deputy Town Mayor), Mrs J Gubb, C Hawkins, J Herron, P Lawrence
Plot Holders: Pollyfield: Mrs J Carter, Mr A Mitchell
Tricks: Mr K Jackson, Mr S Long