You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the Planning Committee of the above-named Council to be held in the Town Hall, Bideford, on Wednesday 26 April 2017 6.00 pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
In accordance with The Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960 members of the public are welcome to attend. There is a legal right to film/record/photograph/report public meetings.
Mrs Heather Blackburn
1. To receive apologies and reasons for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest on items on the agenda and note any requests for dispensation received by the Clerk prior to the meeting.
3. Public participation session of 15 minutes duration on items on the agenda.
4. To approve the minutes of the meeting held Wednesday 5 April 2017 as a true record.
5. To consider and resolve the enclosed Planning applications on behalf of the Council.
6. To receive details of those Planning Applications which have been granted/refused by the Planning Authorities, and any notifications of Planning Appeals. .
The next Planning Committee meeting is Wednesday 17 May 2017 at 6.00 pm
MEMBERS OF PLANNING COMMITTEE
Councillors: D Bushby, P Christie (Chairman), D McGeough (Deputy Town Mayor), M Langmead, P Pester, R Wootton
a. Application No: 1/0165/2017/FUL: Halls of residence to be converted into 5 self contained flats for people with autism.. Kingsley House, Alverdiscott Road, East The Water, Devon, Applicant: Mr N Howard, National Autistic Society (same address). Agent: Pentan Architects, Cardiff. (Date received: 5 Apr 2017).
b. Application No: 1/0244/2017/FUL: Two storey side and rear extension. 3 Pynes Lane, Bideford, Devon, EX39 3EA. Applicant: Mr K Short (same address). Agent: None supplied. (Date received: 7 Apr 2017).
c. Application No: 1/0330/2017/FUL: Single storey extension to north side of property - re-submission to 1/0168/2016/FUL. Carnoustie, 7 Southbank Drive, Bideford, Devon. Applicant: Mr S Oliver (same address). Agent: Windows Direct, Bideford. (Date received: 19 Apr 2017).